Because we are a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) tax-exempt charity, it is thanks to people like YOU, our supporters and donors, who are the true foundation that enables us to care for these exotic creatures on a daily basis and provide a forever sanctuary while serving our mission. We are ALWAYS in need of these supplies and any and all contributions are much appreciated!
WE HAVE 2 LISTS:
We have an Amazon Wish List (click link to take you straight to it)
If you would like to donate but you aren’t sure what to get and where to send it, let Amazon do the work for you. Shop from our wish list, add it to your cart, and check out as normal. Amazon knows where to send it.
And then celebrate making a difference for the better in the world! The sanctuary will receive a surprise gift package from you. Yaaayy! We love receiving unexpected gifts from the Universe!
OR PERUSE THE FOLLOWING (ADDRESS PROVIDED BELOW) -
Enrichment Supplies (Suggested Websites):
- Rope perches with hardware: www.avianenrichment.com & www.naturalinspirationsparrotcages.com
- Natural cotton or manila rope: www.webriggingsupply.com
- Bird-safe toys of all sizes – there are many marvelous bird toys out there, too numerous to list; many of these companies are supportive of parrot welfare and may offer a discount to items shipped directly to Parrot Sanctuary Gardens upon mention.
Toy Parts (Suggested Websites):
- Stainless steel chain: www.batzusa.com/node/649
- Untreated wood perches with stainless steel hardware
- We are always in need of cages. The best cages, for medium to large birds, are definitely stainless steel. That is our preference at this time. As we expand, our needs will too, so please check back.
- Please contact us if you have a cage you want to donate.
- Home Depot: Hardware and supplies for aviary, cage and flight enrichment, hoses and nozzles
- Office Max, Staples, Office Depot: Office and filing supplies, ink & toner cartridges, paper, white boards
- Costco, WalMart, Target & 99 Cent Stores: Groceries & Supplies
- VistaPrint: marketing materials for fundraisers, etc
- Sprouts, Whole Foods, Stater Bros, Ralphs, Albertsons: Fresh food for our Flock
Food for the Birds:
- Whole nuts in shell: Pistachios, Almonds,
- Shelled Nuts (Unsalted): Almonds, filberts, pecans, walnuts, pine nuts
- Harrison’s Pellet Bird Diet, ZuPreem pellet bird diet, Lafeber’s Daily Diet, Avicakes & Nutriberries, Roudybush pellet bird diet